This is a fine example of one of Pursuit's most popular, and probably best running models, the S280. Good luck finding a cleaner one on the market.
The owner's boating plans have changed, so she is being offered for immediate availability. If you are in the market for an especially clean, great running day boat to fish or cruise, you should put this boat on your short list.
Don't hesitate, phone or email her listing agent, Tim, directly today.
- Make: Pursuit
- Model: S 280 Sport
- Model Year: 2014
- Condition: Used
- Price: $139,500.00
- Boat Name:
The S 280 features stunning good looks combined with exceptional handling and performance. Its long list of standard features includes rich teak accents, a fiberglass hardtop with a white powder coated aluminum frame, an overhead electronics box, an overhead storage bag, integral overhead interior lighting, three spreader lights, a Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo, complete with an MP3/Ipod jack, remote and four stereo speakers. Even front and side helm canvas curtains are standard for a dry, comfortable ride even in inclement weather.
The helm features a split leaning post with flip up helm and companion bolsters and fixed arm rests for comfortable operation from a seated or standing position. For one of the most comfortable rides on the boat, deploy the folding aft stern seat, sit back and hold on. Strategically-placed cushions provide lumbar support while you're seated and function as essential coaming pads when the seat is not in use and folded flush. The console affords lockable storage and conceals a head compartment with holding tank, pump out and macerator.
Other creature comforts include an Isotherm stainless steel drawer refrigerator and a molded-in 140-quart combination cooler/cushioned stern bench to keep your food and beverages cool and easily accessible. Twin 29-gallon insulated in-deck lockers with pump out serve to stow your catch or function as spacious storage compartments to keep the deck clear of gear. The molded-in split-bow seating area of the S 280 Sport affords additional seating for relaxing or entertaining and provides lockable rod storage, complete with padded reel protectors. The large raised foredeck area features an aggressive non-skid surface for more secure footing while you are boarding or cast netting from the bow. Other fish fighting features include a tackle center with removable trays, an insulated 45-gallon transom fish box and an optional 45-gallon recirculating livewell.
For other watersports enthusiasts, there's a convenient transom gate and telescoping stainless steel ladder for water access. There's even a freshwater cockpit sprayer so you can rinse yourself off and clean your equipment before climbing back on board.
HULL, DECK & COCKPIT
• Pursuit® Protection Plan:5-year hull/deck structural warranty,5-year blister-free warranty, 2-year limited warranty
• Two 1/2” 316L S.S. stern eyes and 5/8”316L S.S. bow eye
• Reinforced infused FRP one-piece stringer grid• One-piece welded 1” S.S. low profile bow rail• Six 8” 316L S.S. flush pull up cleats• LED cockpit courtesy lights (4)
• S.S. thru-hull bow roller w/anti chafing chute and windlass beam
• Six S.S. drink holders
• Acrylic transom door w/S.S. latch
• Cockpit coaming bolsters
• Salt water wash down pump w/hose outlet
• Aft fold-down seat
• Two 18 “ S.S. transom grabrails
• 316L S.S. telescoping boarding ladder w/fiberglass hatch
• Molded fiberglass 2 piece leaning post on a slider w/armrests, teak accents aft-facing fold-down seat,and port side storage locker w/acrylic door
• Isotherm® S.S. drawer refrigerator
• Integral fiberglass foot rest
• Molded insulated 140 quart cooler w/3” cushion
• Fiberglass hardtop and liner w/white, powder coated aluminum frame, overhead strg box, 3 sprdr lights,canvas storage pouch w/front and side enclosed,6 overhead LED tricolor lights
• Enclosed compartment w/manual head, 20 gal.holding tank, macerator and pressure S.S. water sink
• S.S. portlight w/screen• 12 v interior lighting• Tempered glass windshield• Two 12 v receptacle at helm
• Clarion® AM/FM stereo and CD w/4 speakers and remote control pad at helm. Console mounted iPod MP3 player interface jack
• Molded split bow seating w/4” cushions (2)
• Under gunwale rod storage racks w/padded reel protectors
• Four 316L S.S. gunwale rod holders
• Twin insulated in-floor 29 gallon fishboxes with macerator pump out and overboard drain
• Aft-slide out tackle center w/three removable trays
• Bait prep station w/molded rigging cutouts, sink w/pull out fresh water sprayer
• Aluminum reinforcement plates for downrigger installation, aft gunwale, port and stbd.
INSTRUMENTATION, EQUIPMENT & SAFET• Hydraulic steering w/sport adjustable helm
• 14.5” comfort grip S.S. steering wheel with knob
• Master circuit breaker box
• Three battery switch w/battery and trays
• 12 v electrical panel w/breakers
• 110 v/60 cycle dockside powerw/20 amp battery charger
• 20gallonfreshwater w/SeaTechhose
• S.S.Lenco trimtabs w/indicator and automatic retracts on helm
• U.S.C.G.and international lighting
• Automatic bilge pumps (2)
• Fire extinguishers (3)
• Console mounted forward facing horn and Ritchie compass
• Pursuit meets all applicable USCG and NMMA standards
• Yamaha® fuel management system(standard with Yamaha® engines)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
PHONE OR EMAIL TIM POE TODAY: 561-351-6620 TIM@OCEANBLUEYACHTSALES.COM